What's new

Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodgirl
Chat/forumla, neenga marakamudiyadha vishayam onnu and marakanumnu ninaikira vishayam edhavadhu?

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl
Chat/forumla, neenga marakamudiyadha vishayam onnu and marakanumnu ninaikira vishayam edhavadhu?

Marakka mudiyadha vishayam na,
1. My lala (a) vaishu
I dont know where she is now, pesi years aachu.. ennoda nala best friend.. ulla vanthathumeu enaku mattum naraiya hearts kudupa.. such a sweet heart.. Shawn oda i love it when u call me senorita song avalukagave paaduven.. epaumey voice note la pesuvom.. golden memories

2. KP BP room.. isolated rooms of c2f solalam.. ipo antha room ila.. apo antha room la nan needu dco lenovo anci hari red anna yazhi akka ipdi romba few users than irupom.. anytime paatu than paditrupen..

Last edited:

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl

Indha person ah en lifela meet pannidavae koodathunu edhum iruka?? And why?
10th vara oru normal school la padichen.. anga heaven.. romba obedient aana student nan.. bullying ndra word kuda apolam theriyadhu.. but plus one join pannina school periya school but i was bullied everyday, even the staffs were not that friendly, it was hard to approach them.. antha girls and staffs yaraium again paka virumbala.. wish i never joined that school..

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodgirl

If someone important to you, such as your parents or spouse, denies you something you desire in life, how would you respond? Would you fight for it, or what would be your reaction?

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl

If someone important to you, such as your parents or spouse, denies you something you desire in life, how would you respond? Would you fight for it, or what wrould be your reaction?

Of course i ll fight.. but anbukku adimai so depends lol , unmai ennana ipo ennoda decision ellam child kita iruku.. as my child is my first priority.. ennoda longtime desire process ah two weeks ago than vendam , kid valaratum aparam parthukalam nu stop panninen.. not for anybody else but for my kid.. ammava irukkarathu thunbam kalantha INBAM..

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl

If someone important to you, such as your parents or spouse, denies you something you desire in life, how would you respond? Would you fight for it, or what would be your reaction?
Nan yarayachum tag panatuma goodiee??

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodgirl

If you found yourself suddenly deceased, only to realize you're now a ghost, would you be enjoying? what would you do during your existence as a ghost 👻👻?

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl

If you found yourself suddenly deceased, only to realize you're now a ghost, would you be enjoying? what would you do during your existence as a ghost 👻👻?
I dont believe in becoming a ghost after death da as the holy book clearly says "the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten"

But
Itha just funny ya mattum view panninaa, ghost aana aparam ena use iruku , i dont think i can do anything to my loved ones.. Mass movie madhiri will forever be guarding my loved ones..
(I may choose to scare a few people lol 😂😂)

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl
what's the one thing that makes you unique and for which you are proud of
The way i show my love in actions is what makes me unique i guess.. i cant hate people whom i once loved.
love is love , love to hate concept enta ila.. but at one point of time i even learned to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't even cross a puddle for me .. empty box concept than : ) aanalum hate ila.. nala irukatum yosipen..

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
The way i show my love in actions is what makes me unique i guess.. i cant hate people whom i once loved.
love is love , love to hate concept enta ila.. but at one point of time i even learned to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't even cross a puddle for me .. empty box concept than : ) aanalum hate ila.. nala irukatum yosipen..
Appo adhu give and take policy thana? So love eppadi?

Endha oru expectations um illama vararthuthana love?

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodgirl

Hypothetical question

If you discovered that you were adopted, how would you react? What will you do? Would you be curious to know what really happened? Or not bothered to know and go on with this life?

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month

**My unique quality is that i cant hate people i once loved even if they stop loving me..** unlove concept ennoda love la ila..

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
@Goodgirl

Hypothetical question

If you discovered that you were adopted, how would you react? What will you do? Would you be curious to know what really happened? Or not bothered to know and go on with this life?
I would definitely be sad at first as my mother was my everything.. but oru vishayam enna happy ya iruka vaikum..

Birth mother ah iruntha, no matter what they are stuck with me as I'm their biological child but ithuve I'm adopted apdina
MOM HAS CHOSEN ME which will make me even more delighted..
I'd be more grateful and more responsible.. ennachunu kandipa theirnjuka ninaipen..

If my birth mother given me for adoption so i can have a better life apdina kandipa i ll thank her , as a wonderful mother grew me up.. Avanga enna road la potutu poirunthaa kandipa again thedi poga maten..

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
After my mom and kid
There's only one person in my life , unconditional love nu kandipa sollalam.. adhu oru idiotic love ah than ellarum parthanga.. vera ella uravugalum conditional than.. give and take policy..

Love naaley unconditional nu ungala mari yosicha oru person than nan.. edhumey edhirpakama than love nu ninaichen, but adhu unmai ila.. nan anbu kaatravanaga namma mela anbe kaatlanalum paravalanu naama varusha kanaka love panite irupoma?? Love irukum manasukula kandipa, aana nammala keezha potu midhicha kandipa vilagi thaan irupom.. kaatru veliyidai movie madhiri.. she never unloved him but distanced herself to stop getting hurt, but when he changed himself she accepted him..

Only a very few will love one person in their life unconditionally..

Love Relationship venda, oru normal mom child relationship eduthukonga..
Parents and children kula matum than unconditional love irukum..
Parents edhaum edhir pakama love panvanga.. aana parents selfish..

Chinna example soldren..
A women finds out that two children are in danger as they are drowning.. one is her child another one is not.. she's offered to save one .. whom will she save ?? Of course, it's gonna be her child..

Love nu vanthuta ellam selfish than.. amma oda love kuda selfish aana love than.. i love my child more in a moment than anyone could love my child in their lifetime.. ella ammavum apdi than..
Neenga soldra unconditional love parents and children kula matum (athum parents ku children mela) kandipa irukum..

Last edited: